[送自己一朵花]夕阳总会落在你身上,你也会快乐一场。
The sun will always set on you, and you will be happy.
[送自己一朵花]你未必光芒万丈,但始终温暖有光。
You may not shine, but always warm and light.

[送自己一朵花]愿自己坚定而柔软,自信且谦逊,阳光而透彻。
May you be firm and soft, confident and humble, sunny and thorough.
[送自己一朵花]没有不可智愈的伤痛,没有不能结束的沉沦。所有失去的,都会以另一种方式归来。
There is no pain that can't be healed, no sinking that can't end. All that is lost will come back in another way.

[送自己一朵花]既然太阳上也有黑点,人世间的事情就更不可能没有缺陷。
Since there are black spots on the sun, it is even more impossible for things in the world to be without defects.
[送自己一朵花]在一个地方不满意的人,在另一个地主也未必能快乐。
He who is not satisfied in one place may not be happy in another landlord.

[送自己一朵花]在今天和明天之间,有一段很长的时间;趁你还有精神的时候,学习迅速地办事。
Between today and tomorrow, there is a long time; Learn to act quickly while you still have the spirit.
[送自己一朵花]一个人也许会相信许多废话,却依然能以一种合理而快乐的方式安排他的日常工作。
A man may believe a lot of nonsense and still organize his daily work in a reasonable and happy way.

[送自己一朵花]要循序渐进!我走过的路,就是一条循序渐进的道路。
Take baby steps! The path I have traveled is a gradual path.
[送自己一朵花]离你越近的地方,路途越远,最简单的音调,需要最艰苦的练习。
The closer you are, the farther the journey, and the simplest tones require the hardest practice.
